10 Funny Out-of-Office Emails for Manufacturers
Some people like to blend in. Others, like to stand out in a sea of inbox banality.
If you're the latter and you work in manufacturing and you're about to be out of the office - boy, have I got a blog for you!
Here are some funny out of office message ideas with a manufacturing bent. Feel free to steal and use as needed.
Funny Out-of-Office Messages for Manufacturers
1. I'm out of the office and won't be responding, but I leave you with a joke so bad you won't email me again:
Where did they manufacture smells back in the day?
At the Ol' Factory.
2. I’ll be out of the office from mm/did to mm/dd and won’t be responding to many emails. However, if you have an urgent question about XYZ you can move your message up the queue by donating 10 cents to my vacation beverage fund. When I reach your contribution I’ll respond!
3. I am on vacation from mm/dd to mm/dd. I will allow each sender one email. If you send me multiple emails, I will randomly delete your emails until it is pared down to one. Choose wisely. Please note that you already sent me one email.
4. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
5. I am currently on vacation. I have a cell phone, but I will not be giving the number out. If you can guess the number, however, I will take your call.
6. I'm not at work today. Unfortunately, I'll be back tomorrow.
7. Who has ten fingers and is currently at the job? Not me! I'll be back on mm/dd. Unrelated, we'll be having a mandatory safety training when I get back.
8.Never Gonna Give You Up
Never Gonna Let You Down
I'm not Gonna Answer You
Till Next Thursday.
Never Gonna Say Goodbye
Please Don't try to Make Me Cry
Let's just Chat When I'm Back Round
9. I am off work until mm/dd. Enjoy the quiet.
10. Hey there! I'm out of the office this week. I'm trying to reconnect with my teenagers, so I'm learning text message speak. TTFN (ta ta for now), CUWIGB (See U When I get Back) WTF (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday - is that what that means?)
Still need ideas? HubSpot has a free OOO message generator - check it out!
If you like to stand out and you work in manufacturing and you're about to be out of the office AND you're looking for marketing help - boy, have I got a company for you!
* * *
BizzyWeb Digital Marketing Services for Manufacturers
No two companies are the same. Their strategies shouldn’t be either. Our marketing programs are completely customized to meet your unique needs. We work with you to build a custom strategy that finds new clients and engages your current clients for constant growth.
We work extensively with manufacturing companies across all areas of design and build. Our expertise includes...
Search Engine Optimization
It’s not enough to just stuff your website with keywords. Our agile on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methodology integrates every aspect of your website from structure to content into one sound strategy.
Tell your story in your own voice while strategically growing your online presence. Our content marketing packages include regular blogging as well as ongoing website content tweaks to ensure your content stays fresh.
Paid Search and Social
Drive the right kind of traffic to your website. Our smart pay-per-click advertising meets your audience where they spend their time online, whether it’s Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or somewhere in between.
Social Media Marketing
Your audience wants to connect with you where they live online. Are you ready to meet them? We make sure you have a presence on the accounts that matter most and engage with your audience.
Email is still an important avenue for reaching potential and current clients alike. Our email marketing packages ensure consistent and strategic communication.
Inbound marketing allows you reach your audience where they live online. As a HubSpot Certified Inbound agency, we know how to create killer inbound campaigns that convert.
Need a new digital marketing or web design plan? We are a Minneapolis SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, web design and HubSpot inbound marketing agency. Stop on by and get started – and while you’re here, pick up a free honey stick (yes, we love our bee-related theme).